Welcome to officialwednesday13.com (hereafter referred to as “the Site”). Our services are provided to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions (“Terms”). By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and all laws and regulations governing the Site. Wednesday 13 LLC reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. All changes shall apply to transactions made following posted notice on the Site.
Fan Club Sales and Refunds
All Sales Are Final. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Ticketing Sales and Refunds
- All Sales Are Final. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed for any reason, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available. We will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process (you must use a valid email address with your order). Before traveling to an event, please confirm the show’s status with the venue.
- Refunds – In the event of cancellation or unforeseen facility closure, customers will be refunded face value for tickets and any applicable shipping fees (service and handling fees will not be refunded). For rescheduled events with accepted refund requests, customers will be refunded face value for tickets (service and handling fees will not be refunded).
- By making a purchase on the Site, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
- All prices for tickets sold through this Web ticketing page include applicable local sales, admission, and similar taxes.
- Wednesday 13 LLC is not responsible for any exchange rate losses during the order or refund process (for example, if the transaction takes place in one currency but the ticket buyer’s credit card account is in another).
- Wednesday 13 LLC will not issue refunds to ticket buyers claiming to have mistakenly purchased tickets in a currency other than the one originally used.
Order Pickup and Delivery
- Details of Meet & Greet will be emailed to buyers 48-24 hours before the show.
- Please direct any ticket concerns to
- By placing your order, you acknowledge that your name will be released to the event coordinator.
Use of Ticket
Use of the Ticket constitutes agreement to the following terms: The ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat and for the time listed on the front thereof. Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue. No refunds/exchanges. The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event, and holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue/facility, league or team, artist(s) performing, participants, participating clubs, Wednesday 13 LLC , and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released from any claims arising from such causes. Ticket purchaser/user bears all risks of inclement weather. Tickets lost or stolen can not be replaced. Event time and date is subject to change. The resale or attempted resale of a ticket at a price higher than that appearing thereon is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the artist and promoter (“Artist”). The use of cameras, video, or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artists, or promoter of the event. If audio recording of the show is permitted, it is only to the extent and for the uses allowed under the Artist’s taping policy. WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC WILL DAMAGE YOUR HEARING.
You may visit, view, and retain copies of the Site for your own personal use but may not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute information from the Site for any purpose other than to review event information and to purchase tickets for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Wednesday 13 LLC . Wednesday 13 LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at their discretion, including, without limitation, if kissonline.com believes the customer’s conduct violates applicable law(s) or is harmful to the interests of kissonline.com.
All content included on the Site (text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software, etc.) is the property of Wednesday 13 LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Wednesday 13 LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Site’s content and software may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or public performance, is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your own risk. Wednesday 13 LLC does not promise the Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the Site content. The Site and its content are delivered on an “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Wednesday 13 LLC be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Wednesday 13 LLC has been advised of the possibility of damages. This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury from any cause. These include, without limitation, damages or injury caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.